Hope you had a fantastic May! Here are the “Happenings” and “Specials” for June.
* Well, Ward’s art opening was a huge success! We donated money towards the Nepal relief and received over $500!!
* Avari Publication!! Avari, a local magazine focused on Portland’s creatives will be publishing some of my editorial work in their June mag. The magazine should be out on the 15th and I will send out a link for viewing. Here’s a little hint, there’s lots of flowers, colored hairspray, and way crazy makeup…think “Secret Garden.”
* Art Party!! Holly Seeber (my way awesome photographer) and I will be celebrating our one year anniversary of art and business ventures. We will be hosting an art party at one of the gallery spaces on East Burnside showcasing our work. We are thinking the end of July or early August, so watch out for another email for more details and come mingle with us!
* Complimentary conditioning treatment. Book any color service and recieve a complimentary conditioning treatment ($25 value). This is definitely great for those of you hanging out in the sun where it will help to add shine and less frizzies and just make your hair feel all together healthy.
* Evo travel size. Since some you may be going away for the summer (yes, I will be totally jealous, lol), I now will be carrying travel size Evo products. From their shampoo and conditioners, to their amazing hairsprays and dry shampoos. These little guys are awesome to pack with you, plus, it’s even a good way for you to get introduced to the Evo haircare line. Shampoo and Conditioners run $7, and their styling products start at $14.
Well, that’s it for now. Enjoy the week and I look forward to seeing you!
To make an appointment schedule through emilymazour.com!